Natural Facial training – Learn to give a Facial using your own natural products you’ve made. This is offered as a comprehensive One Day Course.
A truly natural facial treatment, includes cleanse, tone, warm compress, face pack and specialised massage sequence using plant based oils, creams,gels and aromatic waters. The products used contain NO potentially harmful substances such as artificial preservatives or chemicals. NO parabens or SLS. Products used are readily available from several suppliers or even in your own home. (eg. honey, avocados).
The course fee includes a started pack of products to take home (some you will make on the course) so you can immediately start using your new skills.
- Why use natural products?
- How Natural Facial works
- Benefits and Contrindications
- Skin analysis
- Overview of products used – includes how to make a cleanser, face cream,eye gel, and face pack
- Practical – observe, carryout, and receive a full treatment including cleanse, tone, warm compress, face pack, and specialised massage of the face and neck
Who is eligible to attend?
- Therapists qualified in Aromatherapy, Massage, Reflexology, Indian Head Massage, Beauty Therapy
For fees and dates please contact the school.
Please note this course is now taught by Lesley Hart at West Wickham which is past Croydon on A232
Qualification: Hands on Training Natural Facial
This Diploma Course is registered with the CMA (Complementary Medical Association) 5 CPD points